I have taken the last few days to focus on the game and postpone some rl work, because i wanted to wrap up arcade mode in a day, instead of many short-work times.
I have included many -testing- features for the game, and improved several other.
One of the new features that i want to try on this version and get some feedback is the
Lustful debuff: After five minutes in a match, both characters take 40% more extasis from foreplay movements, and every minute after, all the extasis taken is increased by 10%, stacking.
What is the purpose of this? essentially after five minutes, any kind of movement becomes usefull to end the match, and it represent when someone is really -lustful- and wants tu cum, so it will be easier to finish off opponents with movements of the type oral, handjob,titjob, etc. Still using penetration (sex) movements is roughly 15% more effective. After each minute both characters will take 10% more extasis from all sources, so the matches cannot go extremely long, even if one of the characters is playing very defensive.
Arcade mode is currently operational, but there may have been some hidden bugs, i haven’t found, if you happen to find one, or something isnt working just tell me, and i will upload a fix in 72 hours (or less if possible).
Currency: Coins have been added to the game, right now they serve no purpose other than collecting them, when the shop is added they will be used for unlocking extra stuff.
I have added and fixed a lot of stuff, check the changelog below to see everything that happened on the last 15 days regarding the game.
The cheats for the 0.4 version have changed! and there is something important about that:
There are two cheat codes now:
The usual code for cheats, that once input it will enable the cheat buttons to appear, but will reduce the amount of coins per match to 1.
and the Money cheat, which when entered you will see a small coin on the bottom of the screen displaying that the cheat is indeed active and all coin rewards will be increased by 25% for this fight.
For the next version im going to make that once the money cheat has been put it will keep on until the game is turned off. Right now you may need to put it on every fight.
The money cheat, is something totally optional , and a way to express my thanks for the patrons who support me in that tier. The coins will only be used for cosmetic or extra effects, not for anything that is gameplay related, this is not a pay to win game.
i dont want to make the post very long, so check the changelog below for the lastest news!
If something isnt working please report it so i can fix it, and i will probably upload a fix in 72 hours.
The 0.4version is ready to download for the Silver coin tier on Patreon! There will be a public version in the future, but not before the end of july.
As always if you like the game, you can support me on Patreon so i can keep devoting my time to improving the game, and adding more content.
- Changelog for 0.4
- Added Arcade mode!.
- Old “Play Game” mode, rebranded to “Versus mode”, nothing else changed there.
- Reduced drastically the amount of drawcalls in mainmenu (from 68 to 7), this should improve slightly performance.
- Replaced buttons in Arcade mode and Versus mode based on if characters are selected or not.
- Fixed the small displacement in Opponent ready button.
- Male boobgrab movement now properly applies tags and facials expressions.
- Corrected one of Morgan’s abilities: it had the female version of boobgrab instead of the male!.
- readjusted facial expression to not over-open the mouth.
- Main camera now points a little higher while standing. (points at the same base point while in the ground)
- Added a temporary counter-measure to the memory leak error, i still can’t solve it, but at least im reducing it’s impact.
- nerfed Rosemary’s Stats a little so she’s not so powerfull (she’s still more powerfull than most characters tho).
- Changed Rosemary’s resistance to DoggyStyle. all weakness and resistances have been rebalanced so there is no female character weak or resistant to Seduction movement (as no male character has any seduction movement).
- Added dynamic cooldowns to the game! Whenever the Grapple or Counter ability (as they are the only two abilities yet with a CD present) enter a Cooldown you will see the common darken clock that will get cleared when the ability is ready for use again.
- Added Leonard “The Learner” to the game!
- Added Layla “The Gothicc” to the game!
- Added a new male-starting sex movement: Hugfuck, the first male mountingstyle movement! Not all male character have this movement, as now there are six male-starting sex movements!
- Added a new Cheat for increasing the ammount of coin gained by 25% that last between games (but not when you turn off the game). This cheat doesnt give any bonus other than that. When you enter the code correctly you will see a small coin in the bottom right of the screen to display that the cheat is active.
- Activating the Cheats (except for the money cheat), will reduce the amount of coins earned in a game to 1.
- Fixed a bug that can cause Undiying to go infinite.
- Corrected the starting position of Standing doggy for the victim character.
- Fixed an internal error that caused undressing to do not reproduce any sound.
- Re-balanced some passives.
- Reduced the chances for IA to re-use Resist in short periods of time.
- Added “Lustful” debuff, once six minutes of game-time has passed in a match, both characters will get a debuff causing them to take 40% aditional extasis from foreplay movements (around 15-20% less than the amount they take from sex movements), and all the extasis they take from all sources is increased by 15% each additional minute. This prevents games from going too long, and allows foreplay movements to be used to finish opponents. (Because sometimes the best way to finish someone up is with oral)
- Fixed an error in the escape IA, causing it to do not stop trying to escape, even if it is dominating. (if it started to escape before gaining domination).
- Added a Tutorial to Main Menu, in case someone might need it.
- Improved Tutorial: while in main menu or character selection when you press H, the tutorial pops up, now it has two pages and covers most of the icons and things you will see in game.